NBC Universal Sr. Program Manager, BI in Beverly Hills, California
Job Number 35188BR
Job Title Sr. Program Manager, BI
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Fandango
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Beverly Hills
The Sr. Program Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects focused on Business Intelligence platforms. Will be responsible for driving cross-functional team through the full project life cycle from concept to release.
• Work with the Business Intelligence (BI) leadership team to prioritize and drive BI projects and deliverables.
• Develop project plans for medium to large-scale projects varying in complexity.
• Work with business stakeholders to help BI team define and develop best in class decision support & automation tools.
• Communicate status and expectations of project timelines to all levels of the organization.
• Act as liaison with other parts of the organization to facilitate project requirements, changing business needs and roll-out plans.
• Manage timelines, risk, control scope and communicate any risk events to stakeholders.
• Manage and monitor dependencies across other teams for cross-functional projects.
• Manage project budget and track spend.
• Minimum 8 years relevant project/program management experience with proven record of leading data/BI focused projects.
• Deep understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated solutions
• Experience creating project, release, and rollout plans for medium to large-scale projects.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and in supporting iterative development.
• Ability to understand and analyze different technology solutions at a high level.
• Strong interpersonal & communications skills.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external (3rd party) organizations.
• PMP Certification, Agile Certified Practitioner or Certified Scrum Master a plus.
• Extensive experience with project management tools such as: Jira, wikis, MS Project, excel and ppt.
• A broad range of knowledge regarding internet technologies regarding CRM, BI and Analytics reporting tools, Data Warehouse, ETL, and recommendation tools.
• Prior experience of managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) related development and operations projects will be a plus
• B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.