NBC Universal Consumer Hotline Producer in Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Job Number 34087BR
Job Title Consumer Hotline Producer
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM Station Exec Grp
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Dallas - Fort Worth
• Assists viewers with dispute resolution and troubleshoots consumer complaints.
• Researches and helps develop consumer stories for use in local TV news consumer segments.
• Will assist reporters and station segment producers in gathering information and elements for consumer stories.
• Needs to have great organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Should have excellent phone and communication skills.
• Must be willing to work in the Dallas, TX area
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
NOTE: This is not a field or segment producing role.
• 4-year college degree, journalism preferred. Outside experience in a related field will also be considered.
• Ability to also write and speak fluently in Spanish is preferred
• Experience working in a local TV newsroom is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.