NBC Universal Customer Support Associate in Denver, Colorado
Job Number 36157BR
Job Title Customer Support Associate
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Communications
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
We’re looking for someone whose energy and drive is contagious to everyone they encounter. Come join a team that routinely receives comments like, "It's a borderless world and you guys have tapped into it. I wish I was working for a company like Craftsy."
● Helping members through email and live chat with site navigation, digital content, eCommerce orders, and mobile app questions
● Managing multiple systems including Zendesk, Google Apps, other external web-based apps, and internal tools
● Working cross-functionally with other departments to achieve common goals
● Creating memorable experiences for our members, our team and yourself
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to collaborate with co-workers to elevate our level of service and the team as a whole
● Thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
● An understanding of workload prioritization
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Willingness to work Full Time (40+ hours) for a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday shift
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
● Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
● Gain energy from customer interactions
● Able to maintain a positive attitude, especially during times of change
● Successfully balance a personal touch with increasing efficiency
● A natural inclination to take initiative and find creative solutions
● Make your team and our members laugh!
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.