NBC Universal UX Researcher in Denver, Colorado
Job Number 35339BR
Job Title UX Researcher
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Sub-Business Cable Ent HQ
Posting Category Research
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
The newest member of this rich portfolio, Craftsy is on a mission to empower people who can't help but create! Combining cutting-edge expertise in digital marketing, technology, content and ecommerce, Craftsy is building a vibrant, customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. As a team, we are a bright, creative and driven group tackling some of the most exciting business challenges of today!
NBCUniversal and Craftsy's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
As a member of the UX team, you will partner with PMs, designers, engineers and others throughout the org to ensure we deliver an outstanding digital experience for the Craftsy community. You will bring qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-methods research skills to a user-centric team seeking to identify the “right solution” for the “right problem” in everything we create.
• Partner with Product Managers and User Experience Designers to identify highest-impact areas of research
• Define, plan, conduct, and analyze user research to validate designs and support new product development
• Communicate findings and recommendations in compelling/creative ways
• Develop Craftsy’s research practice as the first UX Researcher on the team
• 3+ years of experience in product research at a consumer-focused technology company
• A degree in HCI, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
• Command a broad range of qualitative and user-centered design research methods, across multiple devices/platforms
• Have knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
• Experience with SPSS, STATA, or R
• Experience with Google Analytics or SQL
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Are a gifted storyteller and dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach to product development
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.