NBC Universal IAM Architect, Privileged Access Management (PAM) in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Job Number 34352BR
Job Title IAM Architect, Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Business Segment Operations & Technical Services
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New Jersey
City Englewood Cliffs
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect will serve as technical expert responsible for design & implementation of application and enterprise platforms within the Authentication and identity lifecycle space. The ideal candidate will be able to help design, monitor and maintain a world-class Privileged Access Management solution. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage standards for overall organization's application integration, middleware interfaces and architecture.
• Lead the collection of business requirements and the design / development of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions (Centrify, Cyberark, etc.)
• Responsible for architecture design, physical design and technology strategy for Privileged Access Management solutions.
• Serve as key member of the Privileged Access Management implementation team, providing leadership in detailed design architecture and implementation analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
• Develop roadmaps within the program space.
• Responsible for managing appropriate resources as necessary.
• Manage schedules and plans to ensure timely completion of project deadlines.
• Partner with other IAM architects and initiatives.
• Coordinate communications with internal and external teams.
• Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities.
• Provide input into the technology plans for the organization, and ensure that plans for their assigned applications integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
• Assist or lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems, conforming to established system architecture standards and practices.
• Provides issue resolution and L4 support as required.
• Ensures successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Privileged Access Management technologies including Centrify, Cyberark, CA ControlMinder, BeyondTrust Likewise.
• Minimum of 3 years project management experience leading technical initiatives.
• Solid understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and security concepts.
• Unix/Linux server administration experience and demonstrated understanding of LDAP bridging technology.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration and deployment.
• Demonstrated experience with Privileged Access Management platforms
• Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through NBC UNIVERSAL CAREERS to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
• 4 year degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or 4+ years of IT experience preferred.
• Advanced level knowledge of Centrify or Cyberark
• Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
• Proficiency in PowerShell scripting.
• MAC OSX Administration and mobility experience using policy-based security
• Cloud experience (AWS, AZURE) deploying/supporting applications.
• MS SQL Server DBA experience.
• At least 2 years broader IT experience in a field such as application development, infrastructure management, or related fields in addition to experience in Security technologies.
• Experience with virtual and meta directory technologies.
• Experience with enterprise identity management products.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities.
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
• Strong communication / leadership skills.
• Experience in designing, implementing and architecting global, large-scale applications, which span. Multiple businesses (B2B or B2C) that meet complex business unit requirements, and preferably in complex enterprise environments.
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience working with vendors to carry out proof of concepts and design discussions.
• Experience presenting solutions and research to stakeholders.
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
• Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve.
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.