NBC Universal Photographer in Fort Lee, New Jersey
Job Number 33989BR
Job Title Photographer
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM WNJU
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New Jersey
City Fort Lee
• Fully knowledgeable in cinematic shooting styles in a commercial and promotional environment
• Fully knowledgeable with P2 Cameras and P2 Workflow.
Experience with Canon C100, DSLRs
• Prior experience with the Operation of CBNG Packs such as Dejero and LiveU.
• Ability to creatively shoot both short and long form packages as assigned.
• Strong knowledge of advanced location lighting techniques.
• Mastery of Avid News Cutter / Media Composer must.
Mastery of Adobe Premiere a must.
Mastery of Adobe Photoshop a must.
• Interact with operations and news management to discuss, plan, and implement ENG needs.
• Valid Driver’s License with a good record.
• Candidate must be willing to join IBEW Union.
• 5+ Years working in television news preferably in a top 10 news market.
• Candidate must be able to work under stress and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work both as a team and independently.
• Excellent Story Telling Skills
• In-depth experience (2+ years) Avid News Cutter / Media Composer.
• Must have a strong understanding of computers
• Basic understanding of digital video codecs and file transfer protocols.
• Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to interface with all levels of management & user community.
• Must be able to carry 50 lbs. of equipment (Camera, Tripod, lighting)
• Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
• Experience with RED Camera
• Experience with Maxon Cinema 3D
• Experience with Movi and gimbal systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication.
• Strong NPPA Style Preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.