NBC Universal Digital Producer in Hialeah, Florida
Job Number 35259BR
Job Title Digital Producer
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
The digital producer will partner with on-air, off-air producers, marketing team, digital team, editors, designers and external agencies to develop strategic social and digital campaigns aligned with marketing concepts, that will effectively promote our network’s shows, drive tune-in and engage with existing and new audiences.
Responsibilities will include managing projects and having ownership from concept to completion of the production of digital / social assets for earned and paid media including but not limited to videos, promos, graphics, interactive applications, websites, 360 /VR experiences, GIF’s, AR, among other innovative initiatives that will continue to elevate our creative and push engagement.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
• Manage all phases of digital / social campaign creation including concept development, production, post-production and adaptation to multiple platforms.
• Create, conceptualize and bring innovative multiplatform ideas to drive tune-in and engagement.
• Develop digital / social campaign creative briefs aligned with on-air and marketing concepts.
• Collaborate with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
• Guide / Direct video editors, graphic designers, external agencies.
• Participate in ideation or brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
• Execute internal management of digital / social campaigns and designated special projects serving as communication liaison between departments.
• Provides constructive feedback to graphic artist.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest marketing, social, digital and industry trends.
• Work with Operations team in the planning and production of live-action shoots needed for the creation of digital / social assets.
• Work with creative project leads to develop and manage scopes of work and budgets with minimal support and oversight from senior producers and creative directors.
• Ability to create and manage project plan with timelines and understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks.
• Clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to promotions team and other departments on a regular basis.
• Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work under pressure on a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in social / digital / promotions / marketing.
• Creative and/or interactive agency experience is strongly preferred.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write) Eligibility Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must submit to drug screen and background check
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
• Ability to work regular hours.
• Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
• Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Flexible schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.