NBC Universal Graphic Artist in Hialeah, Florida
Job Number 34245BR
Job Title Graphic Artist
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
• Create graphics to support editorial content for live television
• Participate in the design and execution of elements ranging from on-air still graphics & special campaigns to show opens & animated packages.
• Work cooperatively with Directors, Producers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors in creating graphics.
• Perform any associated duties that may be assigned in relation to the completion of project
• Must be capable of contributing to every phase of production, from concept development and storyboards to final renderings for delivery.
• Degree in graphic design
• Advanced skills in animation and design, demonstrating strong creative.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Expert knowledge of After Effects
• Strong knowledge of 3D application (Maya, 3d Studio Max, Cinema 4D)
• Understanding of broadcast production
• Exceptional sense of layout and typography
• Willingness to work extended shifts on short notice to cover breaking news and developing news assignments.
• Work weekends
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• 2 years of experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Must be highly organized, self-starting, and resourceful
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high-energy environment
• Work well in a team and autonomously.
• Chyron or Vizrt knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.