NBC Universal Manager, Marketing in Hialeah, Florida
Job Number 35231BR
Job Title Manager, Marketing
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for bringing together promotional initiatives, brand related projects and marketing efforts to support Telemundo’s brand, programs launches & marketing goals. The position will implement strategic cross-platform brand & marketing programs designed to extend the network’s reach and brand awareness. It will collaborate both with internal constituents as well as with external partners, agencies and vendors to ideate and execute plans and campaigns to increase awareness, acquisition and loyalty strategies for Telemundo and its programs as individual brands.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
• Responsible for the execution, from ideation to implementation, of marketing strategies created for the launch of Telemundo’s Programming priorities.
• Work with the broader marketing & creative teams to ensure that brand, consumer and partner programs are successfully executed and fully integrated with all related marketing efforts and business goals.
• Work & collaborate with key departments across the company to ensure effective communication and cohesive integration of branding and marketing goals.
• Coordinate the relationship with third parties such as production companies, agencies and vendors, in order to successfully implement brand and consumer marketing initiatives.
• Prepare marketing reports and presentations.
• Be in the know of local market trends, opportunities, venues, key media outlets and influencers that can be related to the target core audience and opportunistic audience of Telemundo and its key Programming priorities.
• Maintain close view on competitors programming and marketing initiatives implemented by them.
• Participate in the ideation, sourcing and execution of plans related to support Symphony Priorities.
• Serve as liaison between different departments across the company involved in Symphony efforts (Digital/Social, PR, Corporate Communications)
• Prepare detailed as-run reports and summary presentations to be presented to Marketing Council and Symphony partners as needed.
• 5 or more years of experience in similar role within the Entertainment Industry
• Knowledge and hands-on use of Digital and Social Media platforms
• Writing and copy-editing skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Creative, eager to learn and discover, self-starter, proactive
• Networking and working with others
• Ability to build multi-level and multicultural relationships
• Team player
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fully Bilingual (Spanish-English)
• Availability to travel for business purposes
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.