NBC Universal Preditor, Creative in Hialeah, Florida
Job Number 35327BR
Job Title Preditor, Creative
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
• Conceive, write, produce, and edit a wide range of network on-air promotional spots, image campaigns, and short-form programming.
• Impactful writing, dazzling cutting and an innovative point of view are a must.
• Strong eye for graphics and great ear for music and sound design.
• Ability to create content across multiple platforms.
• With only general direction and guidance, Producer/Editor independently provides stylized, creative content, and is the driving force behind the look and feel of many projects. You will have understanding between what works digitally vs. linear TV.
• Conceptualizing campaigns and pitching concepts to creative management team.
• Work in conjunction with in-house designers, audio mixers, out-of-house production companies,
• Remain up-to-date with the latest marketing, social, digital and industry trends. Off-Air, Consumer Marketing, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least 5 years of relevant experience. Ability to juggle multiple projects through all phases of production with strong organizational skills required.
• Proven writing experience in Spanish
• Candidate must possess a broad knowledge of current production and post-production techniques.
• Must have a complete understanding of Adobe Premiere and the ability to edit multi-cam sequences.
• Must have a working knowledge of After Effects.
• Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong sound design skills a plus.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need.
• A degree in TV/Film production or related field and/or specialized training in editing and editing equipment/systems is preferred
• Design and motion graphics skills a plus: After Effects and or Cinema 4D
• Color grading knowledge and skills, or a desire to learn, a plus
• Strong awareness of industry trends design, advertising, fashion and film
• Collaborative attitude and willingness to workshop with designers and writers
• Active contributor in a team environment and provides mentorship to junior staff
• Pitch and presentation skills
• Candidate must have the proven ability to work independently and creatively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced production environment, while producing high quality results and maintaining a professional attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.