NBC Universal Franchise & Retail Assistant (Fixed Term) in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 34378BR
Job Title Franchise & Retail Assistant (Fixed Term)
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business International Consumer Products
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us Universal Pictures were the first of the modern Hollywood studios, and over their one hundred years, they have been responsible for some of the world’s most memorable feature films. The home of ET, Jurassic Park, Despicable Me, Jason Bourne, Dracula, Bridget Jones, Mamma Mia!, The Mummy, Les Miserables, King Kong and the unstoppable Fast & Furious franchise, to name a few.
Universal Consumer Products International oversees NBCUniversal's consumer product and digital licensing for Universal Pictures, NBC Television, Focus Features and Sprout Channel. Universal Consumer Products International is part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Career Level Experienced
Country United Kingdom
State/Province - -
As a member of the Universal Pictures Brand Development team, reporting to the VP of International Retail and Trade Marketing, and the VP of Franchise & Marketing EMEA, the role is responsible for the following:
• Assist in the preparation of Franchise and Retail presentations., eg creation of best practice examples.
• Arranging meetings and diary management.
• In-meeting support, agendas, minutes and action follow ups.
• Organising travel and accommodation arrangements for the Franchise & Retail team.
• Creating and setting up new vendor accounts, raise purchase orders (using SAP) and coding invoices for payment, following through as required to ensure timely payment.
• Liaise with US and International teams for information sourcing and sharing.
• Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and tracking documents liaising internally and externally where required.
• Completing and tracking expenses.
• Providing general office administration, order stationary, couriers, printing etc.
• On site support at industry events, such as Brand Licensing Europe, Key Partner Showcase meetings.
• Ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent administration skills coupled with the ability to balance and prioritise work coming in across the team.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
• Proactive and solution focused with high attention to detail.
• Positive can do attitude.
• Demonstrable ability to research and source ad hoc information independently.
• Strong PC skills with Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated, with pride in work
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.