NBC Universal PA to EVP, UPHE Content Group in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 34102BR
Job Title PA to EVP, UPHE Content Group
Business Segment Film
Sub-Business International UPHE
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is wholly owned by Comcast Corporation.
UPHE Content Group is an independent mini-studio within the infrastructure of Universal Pictures Home Entertainment and distribution footprint of NBCUniversal. With offices around the world and central headquarters in London, the UPHE Content Group discovers, acquires and produces a diverse range of quality content across a multitude of genres (film, stand-up comedy, TV drama/sitcoms, music, sports, documentary, family entertainment, events & special interest) for global distribution. It’s multiplatform sales & distribution footprint includes theatrical, physical, digital (SVOD & Transactional), TV (Free & Pay) as well as consumer products. The business uniquely focuses on managing talents, partnerships, brands and titles across all rights and across their full lifecycle. It is a business rooted in Artists and repertoire (A&R) culture, driven by relationships, innovation and ambitious growth plans.
Career Level Experienced
Country United Kingdom
State/Province - -
This role provides proactive administration support to the Executive Vice President Acquisitions to enable them to efficiently and effectively carry out their roles. This role will also provide support to the Vice President of Finance and the Programming Director.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to, the following activities;
Diary/ travel management
• Complex diary management: ensure all diaries are managed efficiently and effectively, scheduling meetings, and liaising with other PAs and senior managers.
• Organising travel plans: booking all aspects of trips, providing itineraries and suggesting efficient ways of travelling/ planning meetings.
• Acting as first point of contact – hosting visitors, liaising with members of the Senior Management Team, etc.
General PA duties
• Proactively manage all administrative tasks, such as filing, typing, and minute taking for meetings.
• Manage all external gifting for talent and key partners including compliance & purchasing
• Build strong relationship with other PAs in UPIE/ international OpCos.
• Produce great PowerPoint presentations as required.
• Completing expenses, raising PO’s and updating finance trackers
• Answering and screening incoming calls.
• Liaising with other internal departments as required.
• Provide general team admin support as required including department celebrations and team screenings
• Updating and managing document databases as required.
• Support the Programming Director with content delivery and asset management – update schedules/trackers, liaise with Licensors, Licensees, Territory representatives and Vendors’ where required to ensure content and assets are delivered on time.
• Support on FineCut secure online screening platform for all UPHE Content Group content including liaising with key internal stakeholders, Acquisitions and Marketing teams.
• Learn the physical & digital production release process with all the Content Group Operations team and support & contribute where appropriate.
• Provide administrative support on production of in-house filming projects – creating call-sheets, accreditation lists, making travel bookings, raise POs, process payments and invoices.
Key Skills and Experience
• Proven experience working as a Personal Assistant, supporting Executive level managers and teams, ideally in an International environment.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
• Excellent organisational skills, demonstrated experience in supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
• Able to perform calmly under pressure with conflicting demands. Must be able to prioritise conflicting tasks.
• Be available and approachable with a can-do attitude, positive, honest, reliable and energising.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality with reports, presentations, email, and when dealing with external Talent.
• Able to work on own initiative and to tights deadlines.
• Proactive attitude, be on top of the work and team priorities to anticipate their manager’s needs, their team’s needs, and managing upwards.
• Experience managing small-scale projects (e.g. office moves or events).
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must have genuine enthusiasm and passion for film, TV, and entertainment content.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.