NBC Universal Talent Development Specialist in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 34382BR
Job Title Talent Development Specialist
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International Corporate
Posting Category Human Resources
About Us NBCUniversal’s international operations outside the US and Canada include film and television distribution, home entertainment distribution, channels, film and television production, theme parks and news operations. The company is led by Kevin MacLellan, Chairman. MacLellan is responsible for oversight of all NBCUniversal International’s businesses, as well as identifying and executing international growth opportunities for both NBCUniversal and Comcast Corporation. With more than 2,200 employees across 34 countries, NBCUniversal’s international portfolio consists of international channels delivering quality content to 176 territories across EMEA, Latin America and Asia; television production labels in both UK and Australia; a library of 4,000 feature films and 75,000 TV episodes for international television distribution; direct film distribution operations in 11 countries; direct home entertainment distribution operations in 7 countries with licensee relationships covering approximately 55 additional territories; CNBC International, which broadcasts across EMEA and APAC; Parks & Resorts operated through license agreements in Singapore and Japan; and an international NBC News team based in London.
Career Level Experienced
Country United Kingdom
State/Province - -
We’re looking for an experienced Talent [Development] Specialist to join the NBCU International Central Talent Development team. The role is critical in supporting and executing key Talent Development offerings and enterprise-wide processes including Talent Lab experiences, Core Curriculum, Employee Survey and Performance Management.
This is an exciting role for someone who is comfortable with learning administration and deployment, with a strong attention to detail and excellence in execution. In addition, there is the opportunity to get involved and lead on exciting projects, such as raising Design Thinking awareness in the organisation. You will be a key brand ambassador for the Talent Lab, developing strong relationships across the business and with key external partners.
The key responsibilities and focus for this role are:
• Effective administrative execution of Talent Lab tracks for International; including but not limited to nomination management, cohort communications and coordination with Talentlab US team.
• Effective execution and ongoing management of Core Curriculum across EMEA.
• Ensure smooth deployment of experiences including room bookings, set-up, vendor communications, invoice payment, processing of evaluations, material ordering and preparing collateral (name tents/badges/print out booklets).
• Build and execute Talent Development calendar for London Talent Lab and EMEA territories for the above areas, including liaison with Corporate Communications.
• Ensure all development activity is appropriately set up in Wave (and when upgraded LMS), registration is accurately reflected and regularly report on completion statistics
• Responsible for cohort communications and promotion of Talent Development activities to maximise employee awareness and participation.
• Responsible for supporting enterprise wide processes and liaison with Corporate Comms, for performance management and employee survey, including regular reporting on completion statistics, where appropriate.
• Responsible for collation and preparation of quarterly Talent Development metrics across International (including EMEA and APAC), including day to day management of attendance data.
• Lead on the support and execution of all Design Thinking activity in order to raise awareness in the organization, including acting as key liaison with external partners, expert on Design Thinking in team.
• There is a vast array of projects to lead or get involved in and we can’t wait to share them with you once you apply!
We are looking for…
• Demonstrated experience in Talent Development, with a focus on Learning and Development administration or coordination.
• High achiever with a passion to develop their skills and experience in Talent Development
• High accuracy, with strong attention to detail, highly conscientious.
• Multi-tasking is crucial for this role- you will be someone that is solutions focused and able to deliver in a timely and efficient way. You’ll consider attention to detail one of your strengths, working with a methodical approach, prioritising your workload and have great organisational and time management skills.
• Able to juggle multiple tasks.
• Flexible/team worker.
• Self-motivated, independent and ability to use own initiative to drive results.
• Strong communication skills and the diplomacy to deal with multiple stakeholders.
• Evidence of working across diverse stakeholder groups to deliver results.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Passion for entertainment media.
• Proactive, with ability to suggest process improvements.
• Advanced Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills.
• HRIS capability, SAP skills desired, LMS know-how.
Eligibility to work in the UK
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.