NBC Universal Territory Manager, Sales Administration in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 34133BR
Job Title Territory Manager, Sales Administration
Business Segment International
Sub-Business Domestic TVD
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us NBCUniversal International Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media to over 200 territories outside of the U.S. and Canada. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. International Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
Career Level Experienced
Country United Kingdom
State/Province - -
The Territory Manager is responsible for managing and administering a number of TV deals in all media for a number of designated territories. Input and track licenses in the internal database (SAFE), updating territory Grids and providing sales administration support to the European Sales Team. To review Field Orders and to supervise other Sales Administrator(s) and to provide training to the new team members and to assist with department hiring when required.
• Effectively manage TV output, volume & package deals for a number of designated territories.
• Provide availability lists to sales or directly to TV clients, Confirm client selections.
• Send legally binding notices to clients. Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
• Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into TV deals.
• Monitor new product via territory excel grids, ensuring it is windowed through all eligible TV deals.
• Track various performance data of theatrical and non-theatrical product per contractual requirements.
• Create, tailor and track product offer lists and TV availability grids for theatrical and non theatrical feature product.
• Input and track New Media and Linear TV licenses in SAFE, process deals internally and obtain deal approvals.
• Liaise with home video and theatrical divisions regarding release dates.
• Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of product
• Assist in the Sales budgeting process/financial forecasts by media and territory
• Establish direct relationships with TV clients & assist them with queries/needs that arise
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff in their territories particularly the Sales Liaisons in Territory
• Co-ordinate with sales and account management regarding product strategy in terms of our new media, pay, and free/basic output deals. Support sales by creating, tailoring and tracking product offer lists.
• Responsible for scheduling titles for their first digital window and informing the Platform team of eligible product and start dates and updating them on the local ‘first run’ schedules.
• Liaise internally with Legal, Finance and Marketing particularly with new deal launches and deal amendments to continue overall client/sales support.
• Update forecasted titles and projected license fees each quarter for all titles and deals in their territory.
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide training and support to sales administration colleagues
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management
• Field Order reviewing for designated deals / territories.
• Manage the recruitment, training, development and individual performance of all direct reports.
• Ensure that the team develops and maintain productive working relationships with the relevant staff in their territories and that they are kept informed, for example, of all rights and availability information on various titles.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated computer literacy (excellent excel skill)
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs
• Must work effectively under own initiative
• Understanding of avails and product windowing
• Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department
• Ability to read and interpret legal agreements/documents
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the United Kingdom.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.