NBC Universal Digital Account Executive, Apple Partnerships in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 34255BR
Job Title Digital Account Executive, Apple Partnerships
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Business Operations & Strategy
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Los Angeles
The Account Executive (Digital) will play a critical role within our fast paced advertising sales team, with a focus on driving digital revenue through the direct sales of our online advertising products – including, but not limited to: digital display ads, content sponsorship and capitalize on new and evolving digital products. The Account Executive will be responsible for growing revenue across multiple platforms through the development and sale of creative advertising solutions. Revenue closure, account relationship building, customer satisfaction and product implementation are key to a successful candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive digital advertising sales, developing new digital- and social-first revenue opportunities, penetrating new verticals and markets (from new clients and for new platforms and activations), and shaping future digital monetization opportunities
• Develop short- and long-term sales programs and initiatives to maximize revenues for existing products and chart growth opportunities for new and emerging products, platforms and client bases
• Own, manage, and develop relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions; actively grow industry relationships in order to gain marketplace intelligence
• Understand customer needs and look for opportunities to develop monetize-able creative solutions, including customizable cross-platform opportunities that meet client needs
• Keep abreast of the continually evolving digital media marketplace, customers and competition in order to conceive and effectively execute a sales strategy that generates and informs product offerings and drives improved operations and financial results
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, results-driven, digital native leader with a track record of building meaningful digital revenues, an expansive network, and an ability to envision and execute on new business opportunities. He/She will be known to drive innovation across advanced advertising products and emerging digital and social media platforms.
• 1+ years of selling experience in Advertising Sales , Digital Sales experience only
• Deep knowledge of the digital media / social media ecosystem, including advertising models with a strong technological and solid comprehension of the ad tech marketplace
• Proven experience in prospecting new clients, generating sales leads and closing the sale
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external partners and constituencies to execute programs in a unified effort using best practices
• Consistent track record of achievement in increasing / maximizing sales revenue and profitability across multiple products and offerings
• Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
• In-depth knowledge of the current marketplace for online, mobile and wireless advertising
• Exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels of an organization
• Analytical / strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity
• A Bachelors’ degree from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is required with an advanced degree ideal
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.