NBC Universal Entertainment Production Coordinator, Contracts – Project Position in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 33604BR
Job Title Entertainment Production Coordinator, Contracts – Project Position
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business USH Entertainment
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
City Los Angeles
Provides essential contracting support to the Entertainment Department, acting as a centralized departmental resource for the development of contract scope and management of contracting workflow.
• Supports the development and implementation of a centralized administrative support process for contracting management of department projects and initiatives.
• Creates and maintains a systematic approach for the development of contracting process with Entertainment vendors.
• Works with project teams on identifying and achieving contracting needs across all projects.
• Works with various team members on creation of scopes of work (and supporting documentation) for the procurement and contracting of goods and services.
• Coordinates out the contracting process with Legal team, and facilitates each contract through the contracting system. Coordinates the flow of information and modification of scopes of work during the contracting process.
• Generates, tracks, and maintains log of all in-process and completed central requests. Regularly provides update to departmental leadership on status.
• Assists with the prioritization of requests, providing recommendations on achieving project goals while maintaining balance of request load.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a contract coordination capacity.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to professionally communicate precise information to and from multiple sources (both verbally and in written documents)
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Solid understanding of production of live entertainment in a theme park environment.
• Solid understanding and experience with development of scopes of work, as it relates to a procurement and contracting process.
• Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task as required.
• Ability to achieve results through the flawless execution of strategies and process.
• Ability to identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges, and to maintain a consistent focus on priorities with persistent follow-through.
• Ability to deal well with ambiguity and constant change, working in fast-paced environments with accelerated production schedules.
• A strong passion to drive high quality results, both end product as well as process.
• Open to working evenings, weekends and holidays based on specific project need.