NBC Universal Talent Specialist in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 34346BR
Job Title Talent Specialist
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Sub-Business Cable Ent HQ
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Priv is a mobile app and web platform that delivers vetted beauty and wellness services to your location. Priv offers services ranging from hair, makeup, nails, massage, spray tanning, facials, men's grooming and fitness.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Los Angeles
PRIV is looking for an experienced Talent Specialist to help our company find and retain beauty and wellness professionals. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build strong relationships with the professionals and ensure their skill level is in line with PRIV brand standards.
To excel as Talent Specialist for PRIV, we expect you to have an extensive knowledge of the beauty and wellness industry. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success with PRIV.
● Determine current staffing needs and produce accordingly
● Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
● Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews and video calls)
● Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
● Assist in professional retention and development
● Organize educational and motivational events for professionals and future professionals.
● Proven experience as talent specialist/ hiring specialist
● Experience in sourcing new talent
● Understanding all of the selection methods and techniques
● Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
● Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
● Excellent communicator
● Well organized
● A leader and strategic thinker
● BS/BA in relevant field
Additional Job Requirements
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
● Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA or Miami, FL
● Strong networking skills
● Team player
● Able to multitask
● Time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.