NBC Universal Vice President, Client Partnerships in Los Angeles, California
Job Number 33559BR
Job Title Vice President, Client Partnerships
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Client Partnerships
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Los Angeles
The Client Partnership team is part of the Client Partnerships group. The Client Partnerships role is to create client demand for NBCU, ensure the organization is best positioned to deliver on clients objectives/priorities and maximize power for the Comcast/NBCUniversal portfolio, etc.
• Partner with sales teams and marketing teams to advance a consultative selling strategy for Comcast/NBCUniversal Portfolio of assets.
• Apply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions with Comcast/NBCUniversal’s content and platforms.
• Apply strategic leadership, internally and externally, as to how Comcast/NBCU platforms and assets can turn a client’s brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scale.
• Deep dive on business imperatives of major marketing/advertising categories
• Utilize expertise to provide sales organization with a broader understanding of media landscape on competitive positioning
• Create and lead NBCU portfolio strategy for assigned Target accounts
• Oversee target account business assessment, positioning and success metrics
• Deploy new ad products, strategic partnerships and monetization strategies
• Represent NBCUniversal portfolio in the marketplace with agencies and clients
• Identify opportunities for monetization from Comcast/NBCUniversal capabilities and assets beyond NBCUniversal traditional media assets
• Manage team of 2-3 people and work effectively in a matrixed role within organization
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in media industry with sales, marketing, client or agency background
• Proven broad knowledge of media landscape and competitive set
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to media plan development
• Experience on variety of categories and accounts
• Understanding of business drivers within various ad categories, and the ability to connect to media strategy and solutions
• Successful leadership experience, and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills Management Consulting experience a plus
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.