NBC Universal Sr Franchise Marketing Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Job Number 35180BR
Job Title Sr Franchise Marketing Manager
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Brand Development
Posting Category Marketing
About Us Universal Pictures were the first of the modern Hollywood studios, and over their one hundred years, they have been responsible for some of the world’s most memorable feature films. The home of Jurassic Park, Despicable Me, ET, Jason Bourne, Dracula, Bridget Jones, Mamma Mia!, The Mummy, Les Miserables, King Kong and the unstoppable Fast & Furious franchise, to name a few.
Universal Consumer Products International oversees NBCUniversal's consumer product and digital licensing for Universal Pictures, Illumination Entertainment, DreamWorks Animations and NBC Television. Universal Consumer Products International is part of NBCUniversal. NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Career Level Experienced
State/Province - -
City Mexico City
The Senior Franchise Marketing Manager for [complete the markets] will have the following job responsibilities:
Franchise & Event Marketing
Activating the global franchise strategies at a market level by ensuring local relevance and partnering across other business units within the company with the goal of building or maintaining consumer relevance of our most important brands (IP). Managing events such as tradeshows, key partner meetings and consumer facing events.
• Develops and executes territory specific franchise marketing activations, to support consumer products while creating awareness for key properties.
• Develops cross-divisional support programs (both marketing and PR) with local market theatrical and home entertainment teams
• Work with Franchise Management (Global and Regional) to guide implementation of franchise strategies as it relates to Consumer Products business in territory.
• Reviews and ensures brand integrity of all licensee marketing and loyalty program submissions in region (TV and other high-profile submissions to be vetted with global marketing team)
• Participate in “train the team” sessions to become experts in property presentations. Familiarize and train the local teams on property presentations.
• Partner with regional Brand Director to localize property presentations and marketing materials for assigned territory.
• Attend top-tier retail and licensee meetings (i.e. master toy partner) in region, as requested to support with story beats and sensitive materials.
• Plan screenings for licensees and retailers as required in territory.
• Manage costume character appearances in market
• Responsible for overseeing presentation support and coordination of all events in region (summits, presence at trade shows, agent trade shows)
• Conceptualize and organize events and activities aligned to the business strategy and brand
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure event needs are clearly communicated and correctly coordinated
• Manage invitation and RSVP process
• Collaborate with global events team to secure required event assets via the events tool kit, including invitation templates, banners, etc. Work with global marketing team to secure required presentations
• Onsite management of event to ensure partners are providing all elements as outlined in the event contract (venue, A/V, catering, etc.)
• Provides comprehensive marketing program recaps and post analysis including measurable results, ROI, and how we compare to competitive programs
• Maintains examples of best in class programs to help drive the planning process and close loop
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.