NBC Universal 1st Assistant Accountant, Harry in New York, New York
Job Number 34488BR
Job Title 1st Assistant Accountant, Harry
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent First Run Syndication
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
Seeking a 1st Assistant Accountant for “Harry” as described below. This is a Run of Show position.
• Process and audit all accounts payables
• Audits accounts payable and purchase orders
• Process and audit all purchasing card payments
• Collect W9’s from all vendors, prior to payment
• Follow up directly with vendors on any discrepancies
• Maintain and review 1099 list
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
• Expertise in MS Excel
• At least three (3) years production accounting experience
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Prior experience using VISTA accounting software
• Prior experience in production accounting
• Prior experience in a production role
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work within a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.