NBC Universal Coordinator, Brand Marketing, Syfy in New York, New York
Job Number 33510BR
Job Title Coordinator, Brand Marketing, Syfy
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Syfy is a media destination for imagination-based entertainment. With year round acclaimed original series, events, blockbuster movies, classic science fiction and fantasy programming, a dynamic Web site (www.Syfy.com), and a portfolio of adjacent business (Syfy Ventures), Syfy is a passport to limitless possibilities. Originally launched in 1992 as SCI FI Channel, Syfy is a network of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
Assist in the execution of all off-air marketing efforts and brand initiatives, including media campaigns (consumer and trade), affiliate marketing programs, and cross promotions. The Coordinator will assist the Brand Marketing team in the management of all timelines and the trafficking of all materials, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Participate in all media briefing sessions and weekly status meetings
• Execute all cross-platform media deliverables for original programming, genre, and trade campaigns, working closely with external agencies and internal production/creative teams.
• Manage database of agency documents including: flowcharts, overview charts, presentation decks, authorizations, traffic instructions and IOs.
• Develop presentations, recaps, series & creative rollouts for marketing efforts associated with the show/project.
• Regular communication between internal departments: creative, production, publicity, digital, social, on-air.
• Prepare weekly performance recaps for all priorities.
• Maintain tracker of multi-platform video deliveries.
• Coordinate meetings with media vendors and partners.
• Provides Affiliate materials (show descriptions, one-sheets, images/key art, clips, spots) and fulfills Digital Distribution creative asset requests.
• Code, submit and track all invoices and estimates, maintains log of invoice.
• Prepare annual and quarterly budget documents, working closely with finance to ensure accurate forecasting.
• Troubleshoot invoice glitches and new vendor setup.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 1 year experience in project management, agency, or marketing in TV/entertainment
• Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Resourceful, organized, and process and detail oriented
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York
• Passion for television and entertainment.
• Proactive, can do attitude with an ability to work with a different personalities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.