NBC Universal Manager, Digital & Cross Platform Ad Sales Research in New York, New York
Job Number 34465BR
Job Title Manager, Digital & Cross Platform Ad Sales Research
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Sales Strategy and Analytics
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
NBCUniversal is looking for a Manager, Digital & Cross Platform Ad Sales Research for its portfolio of Lifestyle & Hispanic properties including such premier brands as E!, Bravo, Oxygen, Sprout, Fandango, Telemundo & Universo. This role supports the Ad Sales and Marketing teams by providing audience measurement, consumer insights, marketplace positioning and strategic research development. This role will be responsible for reporting and performance evaluation of advertiser campaigns, in addition to contributing towards greater ad sales research initiatives for the NBCU Lifestyle & Hispanic portfolio. Candidates must be highly skilled in using research and analytics to develop actionable insights and effective storytelling.
• Work closely with the VP Ad Sales Research to create effective sales positioning that differentiates NBCU portfolio in the marketplace
• Analyze user behavior, create and maintain key reports, dashboards and analyses utilizing web analytics tools.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly, ad hoc and campaign specific insights to drive business decisions and strategy.
• Work with Marketing team; respond to RFPs to target and highlight the value of NBCU digital and cross-portfolio properties; development of client insights
• Utilize primary and syndicated research to demonstrate the effectiveness of digital sponsorships
• Quantify the impact of social media.
• Manage custom projects to augment digital tracking metrics and syndicated data
• Support sales with the development of strong positioning stories to highlight the value of our digital and cross platform audience and sponsorship opportunities to the advertising community.
• Ability to train team members in advanced analytics reporting techniques.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years’ experience in digital research, web analytics or other new media research
• Knowledge of media landscape; including digital, television, social and cross-media
• Strong knowledge of Adobe analytics tool
• Proficiency with TV, digital & social syndicated reporting databases and software including Nielsen NPower, Nielsen @Plan, Nielsen Social Content Ratings, comScore/Rentrak, Adobe, ListenFirst, Canvs, Spredfast, MRI, Simmons, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Snapchat Analytics data as well as exposure to proprietary Internet tracking software and reporting systems.
• Strong computer skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
• Knowledge of primary research methodologies and approaches
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Digital & Social experience
• Management/training experience with lower level analysts
• Written/Spoken Spanish Language a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.