NBC Universal Marketing Coordinator, Network Partnerships, CNBC in New York, New York
Job Number 35020BR
Job Title Marketing Coordinator, Network Partnerships, CNBC
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for working with key CNBC stakeholders to market and increase sales for CNBC and CNBC.com. Reporting to the VP and/or Director of Network Partnerships for CNBC, this position will be responsible for creating sales materials for new opportunities, managing and coordinating on-air billboards and digital sponsorships, and developing client recap documents and sizzle reels.
• Client-Specific RFPs & Brainstorms: partner with sales and Network Partnership team to formulate marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes brainstorming and liaising with site editorial/production teams to create compelling CNBC and CNBC.com sales materials.
• Optimize Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sale process including creating TV billboards, launching a digital special report, or working through a branded content campaign. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting campaigns from start to finish, including wrap-up reports when the program concludes.
• On-Air Execution: The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing all on-air CNBC billboards
• Sales Collateral: create CNBC and CNBC.com sales materials, programming/event show sheets, case studies, research one-sheets, etc.
• Internal Communication/Facilitation: Create and manage CNBC eblasts that highlight sales opportunities.
• Budget: Managing day to day marketing budget.
• Tracking: Tracking sponsorships within the CNBC scorecard.
• College Degree
• 1+ years of experience at an agency, media company, sales organization or in research, where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative and promotion development.
• Experience or interest in the financial markets, the technology marketplace and Corporate/B-to-B marketing
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients
• Excellent writing skills for internal and external communication
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail, excellent comprehension
• Understanding of presentation development—format, design
• Experience working with brand advertising and marketing
• Familiarity with the development and execution of sponsorships and promotions
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Thorough knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop etc. and presentation proficiencies
• Experience with the creative development process with key stakeholders (sales, marketing, and editorial)
• Event planning experience
• Ability to derive insights from the data
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.