NBC Universal Marketing Manager – Network Partnerships, Cable Entertainment in New York, New York
Job Number 34260BR
Job Title Marketing Manager – Network Partnerships, Cable Entertainment
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
The Manager is primarily responsible for the project management and execution of multi-platform client partnerships by tracking sponsorships, interfacing with internal and external parties to ensure elements are created within the project timeline and run properly. Additionally, the Manager will assist in maintaining budget by tracking all projects, submitting invoices and quarterly accruals, and reporting for Finance.
• Responsible for maintaining and distributing internal tracking documents for linear/digital/social sponsorships which are reviewed in weekly meetings.
• Create and distribute campaign briefs, collect sponsor assets, maintain partnership production timelines, and work with internal and external parties, including Sales, Production, Creative, Digital, Social, Traffic, Programming, Finance, Legal, Clients, and Agencies, to ensure the proper execution of sponsorships.
• Aid in maintenance of tracking the departmental financials by processing & coding all incoming invoices and recording into budget log.
• Attend shoots to manage client and agency attendees as needed / warranted by marketing partnership deliverables.
• Create client wrap-up presentations that include research/partnership delivery
• Highly organized, solutions-oriented, self-motivated worker with a track record of delivering on commitments
• Digital and linear integrated marketing experience
• Experience with developing and managing internal/external client relationships and must be dedicated to providing top-notch client service
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively, business writing skills
• Time-management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with clear attention to detail within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 5 years experience at an agency, media company or sales organization where responsible for marketing partnership development, presentation and execution
• Must be willing to work in New York City, NY
• Must be willing to travel as needed
• Solid experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.), QuickTime Pro, Final Cut, Adobe Pro
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.