NBC Universal Marketing Specialist, Apple Partnerships in New York, New York
Job Number 34843BR
Job Title Marketing Specialist, Apple Partnerships
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Business Operations & Strategy
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
NBCUniversal is seeking a forward-thinking, marketing professional to work on a fast-paced mobile focused team. The Marketing Specialist must be proficient in digital media and have a passion for technology, and digital advertising. The ideal candidate has previous experience with mobile, able to work on a cross-functional team, thrive under ambiguous circumstances, and adapt quickly. The candidate must be solutions oriented and be eager to push the envelope to deliver new opportunities to clients in an innovative and strategic way.
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop custom presentations for client RFPs and meetings
• Work cross-functionally to ensure all client objectives are met and represented on all marketing collateral
• Lead development of client case studies to highlight successes of media campaigns
• Utilize syndicated research tools to build audience segmentation
• Manage weekly internal meetings to present all project status to marketing VP. Create agenda, update materials and liaison with entire team to ensure weekly objectives are met
• Execute on trade marketing initiatives including: Trade media campaigns, Press events, and Client events
• Ability to create actionable insights and recommendations from research data. Experience with research tools including comScore and Simmons preferred.
• 3+ years experience in digital media planning, digital strategy or digital sales marketing
• Detail oriented and strategic thinker
• Fluent in keynote and PowerPoint
• Passionate user of Apple products
• Knowledge of design programs including photoshop and in design
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.