NBC Universal Marketing Specialist, Network Partnerships Cable Entertainment in New York, New York
Job Number 33498BR
Job Title Marketing Specialist, Network Partnerships Cable Entertainment
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
The USA/Syfy Network Partnerships Marketing Specialist will play a key role in the creative development of multi-platform sales opportunities, supporting a combined USA and Syfy dedicated Sales department. The Marketing Specialist will collaborate extensively with the Marketing Director, VP, and multiple cross-functional teams to craft innovative and creative marketing solutions for clients that are engaging, drive revenue and provide meaningful experiences for consumers across all platforms. In this role, the Marketing Specialist will be an important asset in the proactive and reactive development of these sales opportunities, contributing to USA and Syfy’s continued sales and marketing leadership in the media landscape.
• Partner with cross-functional Sales, Strategy, Editorial, Social, Programming, Production, Scheduling and Brand Marketing teams on the creation of innovative multi-platform campaigns for advertisers across USA and Syfy properties.
• Actively participate in marketing solutions brainstorms to develop new marketing programs in response to advertiser RFPs.
• Create sales presentation materials, including decks and one sheets, outlining conceived ideas for sponsorship packages, and custom programs across all platforms – includes maintenance of pitch trackers.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to address client feedback and changes to marketing proposals.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Director and VP on the creation of year-round proactive sellable opportunities across USA and Syfy.
• Serve as a liaison between the USA/Syfy Sales and brand/content teams, helping to streamline information pertaining to the networks’ content that can contribute to driving increased revenue.
• Maintain and monitor inventory tracking documents
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related.
• Minimum 3 years experience at a media company, sales organization, agency or in branded entertainment.
• Experience with the creation and the presentation of Sales/Marketing materials to internal and external partners.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Outlook).
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Internal applicants must submit application via myNBCU Careers.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
• Must be 18 years or older.