NBC Universal Marketing Specialist, Network Partnerships, NBCU Hispanic Group in New York, New York
Job Number 34530BR
Job Title Marketing Specialist, Network Partnerships, NBCU Hispanic Group
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
Telemundo and Universo are U.S. Spanish-language television broadcast and cable networks committed to broadcasting outstanding national and local programming to the fast-growing Hispanic audience. Each network’s schedule features a wide range of original programming, including novelas, talk shows, sports and news, children’s programming, blockbuster movies, reality, entertainment and music programs. Telemundo and Universo are operating subsidiaries of NBCUniversal. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities will include reporting to Strategy Managers and will also support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies for clients across the Hispanic Group’s multi-channel and multi-platform initiatives - including on-air, online, new media, etc.
• Post-Sale and Project Management: Lead the execution process of sold client campaigns, including but not limited to:
o Lead the development of project documents, such as the Scope of Work, and keeping sponsorship trackers up-to-date.
o Schedule and lead kick off calls, weekly status calls and other necessary touch points with agencies, clients and internal partners (i.e. Sales, Planning, etc.)
o Working with Producers and other internal parties (i.e. Digital, Legal) to ensure accountability, message consistency and that deliverables are met.
o Accountable for consistent and timely communication with internal and external parties as related to client campaigns, such as sharing assets gathered, changes to deliverables, troubleshooting issues, etc.
o Collect and organize client-related materials: i.e. timelines, calendars, etc.
o Lead the development of Post-Campaign materials, including Quick Caps, Case Study Recap decks and Video Sizzles.
• Pre-Sale and Proposal Development: Lead the development of marketing solutions in response to client RFPs and/or Sales’ needs for assigned categories.
o Schedule and lead debriefs with Sales to review client objectives.
o Lead brainstorming meetings with internal partners.
o Develop concept briefs and/or PowerPoint presentations.
o Participate in agency/client meetings and present marketing solutions.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
• 3 years of professional experience
• Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university, preferably with a discipline one of the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Communications, Advertising
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities.
• Self-Starter; eager to learn, grow and brings a can-do attitude to the position.
• Proven ability to partner effectively with team members, the Sales organization, and external parties.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.