NBC Universal NBC Entertainment – East Coast Fall 2017 Internship - New York in New York, New York
Job Number 32793BR
Job Title NBC Entertainment – East Coast Fall 2017 Internship - New York
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
NBC Entertainment, which has earned more Emmy Awards than any network in television history, is dedicated to developing and scheduling programming for the network’s alternative, primetime, late-night and daytime schedules.
NBC’s roster of legendary scripted series includes critically acclaimed comedies The Office, and 30 Rock as well as award-winning dramas Law & Order: SVU, Chuck, and Friday Night Lights.
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available:
• Digital – Design (Adobe Creative Suite, Motion Graphics, Vector Illustrations)
• Digital – Hybrid Marketing (Production, Social Media, Digital Marketing)
• Music Services (non-production, Music Business majors preferred)
• Photography (non-production, post-production editing focus)
• Publicity/ PR (PR/ Communication majors preferred)
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Please address your cover letter to the Campus 2 Career Internship Program.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 16TH 2017
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking candidates not accepted)
• Must be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF CANDIDATES FOR THIS INTERNSHIP, NOT EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON THE STATUS OF THEIR CANDIDACY.
**Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Campus Programs, or her successor or designee.
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.