NBC Universal Receptionist, Harry in New York, New York
Job Number 34544BR
Job Title Receptionist, Harry
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent First Run Syndication
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
• Reception duties include answering phones, distributing mail, greeting visitors
• Office Management duties include maintaining upkeep of Office & Kitchen: tracking inventory, ordering and stocking supplies and maintaining staff contact lists
• Facilities and Operations contact for heat/air, phone and computer issues
• Assist Production Management Team in scheduling and tracking deliveries for various departments.
• Work with Production Coordinators in maximizing the efforts of the Shows interns in order to fulfill show needs
• Other ad-hoc duties as outlined by Manager
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1+ years television or Film production work experience preferred.
• Previous Reception or assistant work experience preferred.
• Must be proficient on Mac.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Entourage, Excel, Word)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge and interest in pop-culture is a plus.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in very busy situations
• Demonstrate good “people skills” in order to interact with co-workers and producers
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.