NBC Universal Senior Campaign Specialist in New York, New York
Job Number 35384BR
Job Title Senior Campaign Specialist
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - Digital
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
State/Province New York
City New York
The Senior Campaign Specialist is responsible for efficiently trafficking assets for media campaigns and ensuring that the agreed upon turnaround time frames are met. The Senior Campaign Specialist is focused on the high profile, strategic accounts and also serves as a mentor to the junior staff.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with regional digital sales management teams to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
• Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
• Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
• Work with external ad vendors to review and test images for varying rich media creative types and executions
• Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
• Work closely with inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
• Will take lead on Live Video Sponsorships and execution
• Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum two (2) years experience in online media.
• Minimum two (2) years experience in digital sales/ad operations experience is required.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Desire to work in the sports media industry which requires availability during game times if we are supporting a live event.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP, FreeWheel preferred)
• Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
• Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
• Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
• Familiarity with a live streaming events
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
• Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
• Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
• Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.