NBC Universal Live Tournaments Intern in Orlando, Florida
Job Number 33518BR
Job Title Live Tournaments Intern
Business Segment NBC Sports Group
Sub-Business Golf Channel
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
Country United States
The Live Tournaments Intern will learn about all of the moving parts it takes to produce up to 5 remote tournament productions a week from Golf Channel headquarters.
• Organize tape stock that will be sent to each event- up to 5 events a week.
• Ship tape stock to individual events
• Clip footage that is requested from remote production
• Assist the PGA Tour Primetime Producer on Thursday and Friday by logging the PGA Tour event.
• Organize all of the footage that is returned to Golf Channel after an event is completed, ensuring everything distributed to the appropriate parties.
• Archive footage used for teases and features
• Log sound from specialty shoots
• Fulfill duplication requests from producers and directors
Qualifications/Requirements Must be currently enrolled in a degree seeking program