NBC Universal Sr. IT Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
Job Number 35194BR
Job Title Sr. IT Analyst
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM SW Region
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
The Sr. IT Analyst will be responsible for participating in all technical aspects of station strategic priorities, initiatives and systems. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all server-based systems, user systems, and mobile devices. Prioritize installation, maintenance and repair of equipment. Candidates should expect daily user interaction for individual and system break-fix resolution and weekly interaction with Corporate IT resources for enterprise-wide systems and projects. The Sr. IT Analyst will coordinate with other local and national technical resources to facilitate integration of IT and broadcast systems is important.
• Oversee local daily technical operations.
• Diligently manage projects driven locally and corporately.
• Facilitate user and system break-fix and troubleshooting as needed.
• Technical training for production, news, sales, and traffic departments.
• Around the clock phone/email access and remote troubleshooting required.
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum of 5 years of information technology experience.
• Strong network engineering skills.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong background and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and tools.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project applications.
• Experience with Spanish a must, fluency a plus.
• Prior military service a plus.
• PMI, PMP Certification a plus.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be able to work in Phoenix, AZ.
• Interested external candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Ability to work well as a team, but also to be self-motivated.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Spanish a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.