NBC Universal NBC 7 / Telemundo 20 Human Resources Internship in San Diego, California
Job Number 34197BR
Job Title NBC 7 / Telemundo 20 Human Resources Internship
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Human Resources
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
Country United States
City San Diego
NBC 7 / Telemundo 20 Internships provide students with real world experience and exposure to working in television industry. Internships at NBC 7 / Telemundo 20 are paid and do not require course credit.
Summer – Apply online between Feb 1 and March 31. Candidates selected by April 30.
Fall – Apply online between May 1 and June 30. Candidates selected by July 31.
Winter/Spring – Apply online between September 1 and October 31. Candidates selected by November 30.
• Assist HR department with employee communications, station intern program and employee events
• Learn HR processes and policies by using hands-on experience of projects
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of Sophomore or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to participate in an internship in the U.S.
• The ability to work at the station located in San Diego, CA
• Eager to learn
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.