NBC Universal Commercial Production Intern - NBC Bay Area in San Jose, California
Job Number 34416BR
Job Title Commercial Production Intern - NBC Bay Area
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
Country United States
City San Jose
Work one on one with Producers for the Commercial Department (Associate Producer in training).
Will learn Producing/Client Techniques on how to properly handle projects.
Will learn how to write scripts, how to film on DSLR cameras, how to light scenes, and how to edit using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Will also work on in-house clients for PSA’s and Promos.
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship
• The ability to work at the station, located at 2450 N. First Street, San Jose, CA
• Must be willing to be hands on with equipment and be able to lift +25 pounds.
Film or TV major a plus but not required.
All we ask is that you are willing to work hard and you want to learn what it takes to do creative work while having fun.
DEADLINE : Interested applicants are encouraged to apply byJune 16, 2017.
PLEASE NOTE : Potential candidates will not be contacted until after the recruitment deadline.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.