NBC Universal Sales Intern - NBC Bay Area in San Jose, California
Job Number 35237BR
Job Title Sales Intern - NBC Bay Area
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
Country United States
City San Jose
NBC Bay Area’s Sales & Marketing Internship provides students with real world experience and exposure to working in a top ten television market.
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
NBCUniversal Sales Interns must meet the following criteria:
• Must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship
• Must have flexibility to work primarily in the San Francisco office at 360 Third Street, but also occasionally at station’s main operation located at 2450 N. First Street in San Jose, CA
• 1-2 years' experience in working office environment, Sales related preferred.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and be comfortable working in deadline-oriented environment
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and eye for graphic design
• High level of competency using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.