NBC Universal Account Executive in Santa Fe, Mexico
Job Number 33273BR
Job Title Account Executive
Business Segment International
Sub-Business International UNI
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
State/Province - -
City Santa Fe
This Account Executive will report to the Director, Ad Sales for the International LatAm Channels business to generate revenue. As an Account Executive, this person will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing existing business and new business.
• Develop sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from assigned list (active & non-active accounts).
• Achieve target revenue goals as defined by management
• Prepare and present accurate and comprehensive sales pitches/presentations and establish close business relationships with all levels of clients
• Understand customer needs, and develop solutions for those needs
• Own, manage and develop agency & client relationships through day-to-day contact; direct from proposal through to post-analysis
• Seek out opportunities to develop monetary solutions for clients and ensure superior customer service
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of clients in order to accurately forecast billings by quarter
• Establish and maintain strong relationships, through proactive networking & attending relevant industry events
• Work closely with Creative Solutions, Marketing, Programming and Research to ensure consistently strong execution of all solutions
• Build strong relationships with counterparts in the global advertising team to ensure all potential client opportunities are maximized
• Keep informed of industry changes and share market intelligence internally; maintain working knowledge of research products updates
• Develop and maintain deep expertise of our channel brands, performance in market, positioning, tent pole programming etc.
• Informally mentor more junior members of staff; act as a role model