NBC Universal Sales Coordinator in Santa Fe, Mexico
Job Number 33276BR
Job Title Sales Coordinator
Business Segment International
Sub-Business International UNI
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
State/Province - -
City Santa Fe
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for various aspects of account management while providing timely and accurate information and support to the International LatAm Channels team as well as external clients.
• Assist the sales team in all aspects of the order process
• Responsible for stewarding all new and revised orders
• Identification and resolution of invoice discrepancies and revenue reporting
• Assist in the coordination of reception and follow up of materials
• Establish strong relationships and act as a liaison with agency counterparts
• Responsible in building the Data Base for the department,
• Develop a strong working relationship with Operations guaranteeing a timely and precise order process
• General administrative duties and functions including but not limited to answering phones, sending out sales materials on a regular basis and the compilation and dissemination of various reports to appropriate parties