NBC Universal Guest Booking Intern in Singapore, Singapore
Job Number 29927BR
Job Title Guest Booking Intern
Business Segment CNBC
Sub-Business CNBC International
Posting Category Internships
About Us CNBC is the leading global broadcaster of live business & financial news and information, reporting directly from the major financial markets around the globe with three regional networks including CNBC in Asia, CNBC in EMEA and CNBC in the US. Dedicated to CEOs, senior corporate executives; the financial services industry and private investors, the CNBC channel is available in 379 million homes worldwide.
CNBC.com is the preeminent financial news source on the web, featuring an unprecedented amount of video, real-time market analysis, web-exclusive live video and analytical financial tools.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
State/Province - -
As a guest-booking intern, you will be assisting the guest-booking team to conduct research, source and secure guests for our shows.
The intern will be responsible on the following areas:
• Assisting the team with research & guest notes
• Assisting the team with sourcing for guests and pitch to guests
• Conducting pre-interviews and preparing the guest for their on air segments
• Networking with guests and PR representatives
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Work together with other interns on assigned projects
• Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
• Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
• Preferred areas of study for this internship:
- Economics, Finance
• Independent self-starter
• Good communication skills
• Able to absorb specific instructions, fast
• Work under pressure and deadlines
• Passionate about Business and/or journalism
• Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting ‘breaking news’ industry
• General awesomeness!
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.