NBC Universal Manager, Live Events in Singapore, Singapore
Job Number 35995BR
Job Title Manager, Live Events
Business Segment Filmed Entertainment Group
Sub-Business Film Brand Development
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Experienced
State/Province - -
Universal Brand Development is the business segment of NBCUniversal that extends the NBCU properties to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home decor and books to interactive games, food and beverages, stationery, and electronics.
The APAC Manager of Location Based Live Entertainment is responsible for working closely with the Live Entertainment team to review all APAC LBE submissions and assist in ensuring each activation receives the proper approvals and represents the NBCUniversal brand in the highest manner.
• APAC Manager will create tracking documents for all APAC location based and touring live entertainment initiatives to support timely approvals and delivery of assets to partners.
• APAC Manager will work closely with the APAC CP Team to ensure Live Entertainment standards are upheld and all projects are communicated appropriately.
• APAC Manager will assist in obtaining NDA’s, submitting deal terms and providing weekly recaps on all active and exploratory APAC LBE and Touring activations.
• Will ensure all assigned projects have been approved and vetted by Worldwide Live Entertainment team at NBCUniversal in Los Angeles, CA. This includes, Directors of Location Based Entertainment, Touring Entertainment, Exhibitions and Creative Directors.
• APAC Manager will assist with weekly calls and provide updates consistently on all assigned projects.
• Ensure all marketing; digital and print is submitted and proper approvals have been received.
• Create power points and presentations as needed.
• Responsible for doing online or other research to produce a current competitive slate as needed on retail entertainment trends including but not limited to ticket prices, venues, interactive initiatives, IP in use, sponsors, technology, trends, arena tours, concerts, etc.
• Expected to create recaps and progress reports on all completed activations/projects in the APAC region.
• APAC Manager will be lead on projects approved by the Directors of Worldwide Live Entertainment and expected to ensure standards are upheld, the customer journey is defined and exciting, legal approvals are completed and licensees are using the proper style guides for all creative and asset use.
• Bachelors degree or 3+ years of experience in Live Entertainment Management
• Ability to work at a fast pace.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent skills with Power Point, Excel, Key Note, Word
• Ability to work in a team environment with multiple projects at any one time
• Willing an able to attend Live Entertainment events on weekends or evenings as needed
• Able to travel within the APAC Region or outside as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.