NBC Universal Manager, Sales Liaison in Singapore, Singapore
Job Number 34338BR
Job Title Manager, Sales Liaison
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
Career Level Experienced
State/Province - -
The Sales Liaison Manager is responsible for supporting the VP and Director for the sales activities of NBC Universal’s filmed entertainment and television products to Linear (Free TV, Basic & Pay TV) and New Media outlets (Pay per View, VOD, Subscription VOD, Ad-based Free on Demand, Electronic Sell-Through). In addition, the Manager will assist in the development and execution of sales activities, in coordination with NBC Universal’s global strategies.
• Support Television Distributions sales efforts for NBCU’s filmed entertainment and television products.
• Drive growth of sales revenue through proactive sales interaction with free TV, Pay TV, cable, satellite, broadband, internet, mobile and other platforms
• Take active responsibility of all deals in SAFE from avails through to FO and any further NOCs.
• In consultation with VP, formulate strategic sales plans and priorities through research and analysis of market/country data to enhance the market share of NBCU products in the territory
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional groups across international divisions of NBC Universal;
• Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned;
• Travel in the territory to meet with clients.
• Assist with the VP and Director with special projects and perform other duties as assigned;
• Assist with client presentations, meetings and translations;
• Work closely on all deals with teams in Sales Strategy, Legal, Technical servicing, Sales Admin in LA, and Collections team in Amsterdam.
• Knowledge within TV distribution is preferred;
• Understanding of the Linear and New Media/Digital landscape is preferred:
• Solid relationships with Free TV, pay / satellite / cable / broadband customers;
• Ability to effectively communicate and present strategic and market intelligence to senior management;
• Ability to interact with diverse groups internationally;
• Solid communication and proven sales skills;
• Ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities;
• Strong team player;
• Languages an asset, fluency English written and spoken. Proficiency in Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese (spoken and written) is preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.