NBC Universal Markets Technical Services Operations Intern in Singapore, Singapore
Job Number 33528BR
Job Title Markets Technical Services Operations Intern
Business Segment CNBC
Sub-Business CNBC International
Posting Category Internships
About Us Founded by a team of executives from the world’s leading technology companies, FreeWheel is building the media operations platform for the unified television market.
Companies including Mediacorp, NINE, Sky, Channel 4, MTG, TF1, SFR, Discovery and Medialaan depend on our robust advertising management/ monetization platform, leverage our private marketplace for premium television inventory, and seek out our advisory services, so they can generate revenue from their ad supported content.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
State/Province - -
We’re adding to our dynamic team of energetic and creative thinkers who enjoy coming to work everyday … because they get to do something great!
As Technical SSP Services Operations intern, you will be part of the global markets SSP Service Operations team - in close interaction with our local Sales teams - of our business which includes both our self-service and managed service publishers.
You will closely work with Publisher Managers & Sales Engineers (our Publisher’s local contacts) and within the markets global client services team (including the DSP service operation team, Service Optimization team and markets analytics team) based in Paris.
• Build an excellent understanding of the technology, backend systems, tracking capabilities, supply ecosystem and infrastructure
• Understand and articulate how the platform works alongside and integrates with the other products.
• Build a strong understanding of the clients business needs and ensure that the relevant solutions are provided.
• Bilingual English
• Curious and fast learner
• Effective analytical and organizational abilities
• Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing team environment.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Optimistic with a strong sense of humor
• Able to commit for 6 months from 27 June to 5 January 2018 for the internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.