NBC Universal Production Intern (Creative Services) in Singapore, Singapore
Job Number 29896BR
Job Title Production Intern (Creative Services)
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International UNI
Posting Category Internships
About Us Universal Networks International, the global channels division of NBCUniversal, is one of the world’s premier entertainment networks, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 248 million subscribers in 150 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The portfolio is spearheaded by four core channel brands – Syfy Universal, DIVA Universal, Universal Channel and E! – which deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe.
Career Level Co-op/Intern
State/Province - -
The Production Intern (Creative Services), reports directly into the Production Manager of Universal Networks International channels for SEA.
The intern will be responsible for the following:
• Supporting the Creative Department
• Updating database systems including Landmark for monthly promo scheduling
• Liaising with third-party vendors and in-house resources for material acquisition, tape dubbing, and other related support.
• Coordinating and managing the weekly voice over schedule and booking V/o artists.
• Liaising with Producers to complete music cue sheets.
• Drafting and archiving log sheets, archiving scripts.
• Researching stories, booking talent / crew and managing costs associated with the production of E! News Asia in conjunction with PM + Producer
• Updating in house facility schedule based on changes
• Liaising with marketing and ad sales for Creative requests
• Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company’s diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
- Ability to commit for 6 months from 2 January 2018 - 29 June 2018
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office softwares such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• A team player able to work through multiple priorities and create support across a diverse team.
• Structured approach, well-organized individual, able to juggle multiple tasks and flexible enough to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
• Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.