NBC Universal Associate Producer, The Steve Wilkos Show in Stamford, Connecticut
Job Number 35917BR
Job Title Associate Producer, The Steve Wilkos Show
Business Segment NBC Entertainment
Sub-Business NBC Ent First Run Syndication
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
• Book guests to appear on the show on a weekly basis
• Work with guests who will appear on The Steve Wilkos Show while they are in town
• Mentor Production Assistants with booking guests and show details.
• Involvement in all show day procedures
• Pitch Story Ideas
• Produce field segments when warranted
• Communicate story development with Producers
• Minimum 1 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program, or other relevant entertainment experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Internet
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule under tight deadline pressure, including overtime.
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in TV Production (including internships)
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.