NBC Universal Business Analyst, SAP MM/PP in Universal City, California
Job Number 34115BR
Job Title Business Analyst, SAP MM/PP
Business Segment Operations & Technical Services
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
Seeking a dynamic SAP professional who is willing to join the Global Enterprise SAP team and continue to grow as an individual and as an IT professional. This position will own the functional design & configuration for the SCM Materials Management/Procure to Pay Solution that includes Master Data, Inventory Management, and the Vendor Procure to Pay Process. The position will be customer facing and will represent the IT organization to the BU Operations organization. The position will work with BU management to optimize and grow the MM/PP footprint into a word class solution to maximize efficiencies across the business organization.
· Minimum 3-years experience with SAP Process Design & Configuration in MM/PP or equivalent business experience (5 years preferred)
· Strong Functional Knowledge of the MM/PP processing (Material Master, BoMs, PIRs, Vendor POs/GRs/Invoices)
· Working knowledge of SAP configuration in the following areas (MM, ATP, MRP, Purchasing)
·Working knowledge of output messages from PP documents
· Minimum 3-years experience in Leading Process/System Design (5 years preferred)
· Minimum 3-years experience completing functional specifications for all RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) objects
· BS Degree MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, or technical related degree is recommended.
· Strong analytical skills, solutions oriented
· Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills to interface with Customers on a Daily Basis as well as related to Project Workload- Good Presentation Skills to articulate Ideas, Options & Solutions to Customers & IT Staff- Demonstrated Ability to work in (virtual) teams to solve business problems
· Strong customer focus, willing to go the extra mile to ensure all customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded
· Strong Documentation Skills i.e, functional specs, configuration, & test plans
· Act as a change agent and be able to drive change that creates meaningful business value
·Adaptable / flexible with the ability to navigate through a dynamic matrix driven organization
· Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
· Knowledge of SCM Project / Functional / Technical Design
· Good working knowledge of MS Office Tools (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Visio
· Experience with post production support i.e., supporting a live environment 3-6 months post go-live.
· Media and Entertainment experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.