NBC Universal Coordinator, Facilities in Universal City, California
Job Number 35129BR
Job Title Coordinator, Facilities
Business Segment Parks & Resorts
Sub-Business USH Operations
Posting Category Theme Parks
About Us Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
This role will perform the duties that support facility compliance for back of the house functions.
Coordinate office Moves
• Oversee schedule and communicate the office move with users and vendors.
• Oversee Bitek orders for phone changes, new wiring installation, new data ports and removal of old wiring.
• Printing out plans for Telecom team and walking the space to confirm wiring locations.
• Coordinate computer moves and activation of data ports with the IT group.
• Communicate timely office move updates and changes to users.
• Coordinate new key requests with Locksmith
Request packing supplies from the vendor for the office move.
• Purchase boxes, labels and bubble wrap for users.
• Oversee vendor relocating users from current office location to new office location.
Assist Space Management/Planning
• Assist with vendors to build out office space.
• Schedule area walks with the vendors to obtain quotes and bids for new or existing office space.
• Generate project files for tracking documentation.
• Process, update and track SRM orders for new purchases.
• Tracking and entering costs in the Finance check book system.
• Tracking punch list for furniture installation using software.
• Processing facility invoices for new purchases and resolving invoice issues.
• Oversee employee break room inspections in the park.
• Generate inspection report for employee break rooms using software.
• Communicate break room score card to the break room owners.
• Coordinate facility maintenance repairs for the break areas.
• Track facility maintenance requests for the break areas.
• Schedule quarterly meetings with break room managers to communicate break room scores.
Oversee 5511 building inspections.
• Generate inspection report for the 5511 building.
• Coordinate facility maintenance repairs with Tech Services.
• Coordinate cleaning requests with day and night janitorial staff.
• Track facility maintenance requests for the 5511 building.
• Coordinate facility maintenance requests with outside vendors.
• Oversee scheduling of preventative maintenance for the 5511 building.
• Coordinate golf cart program with Tram Garage and provide usage reports.
Golf Cart Logistics
• Coordinate golf cart program and maintenance with Tram Garage.
• Coordinate golf cart safety with EHS.
• Coordinate golf cart golf cart database.
• Provide golf cart usage reports.
• Coordinate golf cart parking areas.
• High school education required. Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university in a related field preferred
• Experience and knowledge of Word, Excel and Adobe Professional
• Minimum 1-2 years’ guest service experience in a theme park or related environment
• Must be available and flexible to work weekends, holidays, and nights as required
• Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple venues throughout the day
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of employee in the organization. Team player
• Ability to work independently under pressure; self-starter
• Problem solver with strong ability to troubleshoot. Proactive and innovative thinker
• Strong analytical skills
• Theme Park operations knowledge
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.