NBC Universal Coordinator, Marketing & Advertising, E! Entertainment in Universal City, California
Job Number 35733BR
Job Title Coordinator, Marketing & Advertising, E! Entertainment
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Sub-Business E! Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Entry-Level
Country United States
City Universal City
• Facilitate the development and execution of strategic marketing programs for E! and E!’s non-linear brand extensions.
• Compose work orders, project summaries and performance recaps for E! marketing initiatives/campaigns.
• Create and manage project timelines and coordinate the delivery of assets for internal programs, cross-divisional marketing initiatives and external ad campaigns.
• Work directly with outside agencies and across departments within E! to execute marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Spearhead digital projects including graphics and assets for Eonline.com, off-site digital campaigns, online partnerships and promotions.
• Coordinate the flow of information and materials among departments to facilitate the marketing and advertising process.
• Cooperate actively with members of the Marketing Department, other Company Departments as well as outside associates to ensure that the objectives of the Marketing & Advertising Dept. and Company are met.
• Monitor and collect information on E! competitors.
• Maintain departmental tracking documents (calendars, budget, planning grids & deadline documents).
• Minimum 1-3 years experience in entertainment, advertising, digital, or promotions agency required.
• Must be proficient in PC and Macintosh programs: MS Word, Excel required; Power Point.
• Must possess detailed organizational skills, project management skills and effective communication skills.
• Knowledge of the digital landscape preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.