NBC Universal Creative Director, Network Partnerships, E! Entertainment in Universal City, California
Job Number 34304BR
Job Title Creative Director, Network Partnerships, E! Entertainment
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Sub-Business E! Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
• Creative Director, Network Partnerships works across creative marketing, Network Partnerships, and E! News to concept, strategize, and produce high quality, innovative branded content.
• This role will be responsible for developing creative, managing communication, leading projects and building new works flow within the team, across network departments and with collaborative vendors.
• Guiding and collaborating with the production management team on budget and scheduling.
• Building key relationships with counterparts in other departments, including E! News and external creative agencies.
• Assist in the creation and adjustments of shoot schedules and budgets.
• Coordinating and collaborating with diverse teams including Creative Marketing, Network Partnerships, Social/Digital, E! News, Programming & Development, Production, to developing and designing a wide variety of branded content for every E! Platform.
• Leading & executing creative content including concepts, sizzle reels, image spots, and emerging content for advertiser sponsored campaigns.
• Communicating and collaborating with Ad Sales, strategy, conceptual, design, editorial, and production management teams
• Building and maintaining client relationships from a creative and network branding perspective.
• Liaison with production companies, creative agencies, and talent
• Working effectively within creative marketing, with excellent communication with the individual creative teams.
• Minimum 7 year’s experience in branded content, on air promotion, design, digital, advertising, & new media
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated experience in conceptual creative, design, and graphics
• Previous experience managing staff and external vendors
• Experience with creating content in the digital and mobile space
• Skilled in directing editorial and post bays; experienced with graphics
• Strong presentation skills and writing skills
• Passion and awareness for advertising and marketing
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to deadlines
• Must be a team player
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.