NBC Universal Customer Relations Coordinator in Universal City, California
Job Number 35442BR
Job Title Customer Relations Coordinator
Business Segment Operations & Technical Services
Sub-Business West Coast Studio Ops
Posting Category Studio Technical Operations
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
• Support the Service Desk Operator for NBCUniversal Studio Operations as needed for Production, Post Production and Facility inquiries and including assisting with timely call resolution and follow up.
• Support Customer Relations team with in-person, email and phone surveys. Assisting with monitoring customer feedback in regards to their experience.
• Support Customer Relations team with sourcing and distribution of merchandise efforts.
• Build and maintain relationship with on-lot Studio Operations department and outside vendors
• Assist with executing Studio Operations Marketing and Communications strategies
• Work closely with the Marketing team on promotions and social media.
• Support and execute Special Projects as required by management.
• Provide support to the departments on projects as needed
• Assist with on-lot tours for company guests
• Research industry trends and new customer opportunities.
• College degree preferably in Communications, Marketing, Business or Film & Television
• 1 to 2 years of Customer Service experience
• Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and other CRM systems
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to multi-task and work under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible hours may be required, based on business needs
• Customer focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, strong follow-up skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, People Management, Emphasizing Excellence
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.