NBC Universal eDiscovery Analyst in Universal City, California
Job Number 34301BR
Job Title eDiscovery Analyst
Business Segment Operations & Technical Services
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
The eDiscovery Analyst will provide a wide range of technical services in support of electronic discovery. This responsibility extends to hands-on management of eDiscovery tools, including collecting, processing, loading and producing electronic data in response to eDiscovery requests. Experience is required supporting attorneys utilizing eDiscovery support techniques, software and equipment to provide technical assistance. Must be able to handle multiple projects, and work independently. Requires the combination of outstanding customer support capabilities and troubleshooting expertise.
• Providing end-to-end management of eDiscovery matters serving as primary point of contact for internal clients
• Timely execution for the collection, culling and analyzing of data for eDiscovery requests
• Provide individual or customized training, application support and assistance
• Manage case data in eDiscovery applications including completing all quality control checks and documentation
• Process and stage data within eDiscovery software for review
• Thorough knowledge of the e-discovery process, including evolving standards created through case law, rules, and industry trends, and of e-discovery/litigation support services and technologies
• Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation
• Assist in cross-functional projects as required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a technical role on eDiscovery matters at a large organization
• Strong technical skills with computer forensic and/or eDiscovery tools
• Knowledge of project planning
• Ability to assess and manage risk
• Familiarity with various platforms and devices, ability to research and educate self with respect to Mac, tablets, mobile devices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
• Relative experience is required with advanced skills highly desirable
• Good organizational skills, detail-oriented and flexible
• Good problem solving ability, particularly with technology based applications and processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize projects
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.