NBC Universal Executive Assistant in Universal City, California
Job Number 33494BR
Job Title Executive Assistant
Business Segment Film
Sub-Business Film USHE
Posting Category Administrative Support
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
City Universal City
The assistant is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
Essential Job Functions:
Duties are as follows:
• Place, log, and schedule domestic and international day-to-day phone, and conference calls.
• Schedule appointments on a day-to-day basis using Microsoft Outlook and maintain executive and department calendars.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Revise, redline, and proofread agreements.
• Draft basic form agreements and compose correspondence and memos for review.
• Process and administer invoices and payments according to contractual obligations and ensure timely and accurate processing.
• File, fax, photocopy, scan and messenger correspondence and documents.
• Maintain and organize files.
• Interact and maintain relationships with members of other business units at NBCUniversal as well as third parties.
• Perform other related duties to support the departmental team as requested by management.
Bachelor’s degree is a plus; equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered.
Administrative Assistant experience with 2 years Business and Legal Affairs experience, preferably in the entertainment industry. Skills:
Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
Demonstrate initiative by self-starting improvements to reports and processes and requires minimal supervision.
Well organized with strict attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
Ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers; professional and courteous demeanor.Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA